dilluns, 30 de maig del 2011

MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANT

My favourite restaurant isn't McDonald's, we can find this horrible restaurant everywhere, it's like a plague, in it we can find fat people eating...

The building left me speechless the first time I saw it, because the yellow front it's amazing (irony), and we can see an horrible "M" on it.

But what really calls my attention is the clown that we can seee in the entrance of McDonald's is really funny...

What can you eat here?... I can eat a lot of saturated fats in the food, but the most important is that it's junk food.

From my point of view, the government should close all McDonald's in the world and sponsor a healthy lifestyle.

I strongly recommend visiting and trying the marvellous food!, no, it's a joke, if you want to be alive during some years more, you must not visit this place!

ENJOY JUNK FOOD!