dilluns, 31 de maig del 2010

Final Reflection

Hi!
My name is Ramon and I’m 14 years old.
In this composition I’m going to tell you all that I did during this year.
I was very surprised when our teacher communicated us that we had the possibility to have a place in Comenius project. During some months I was working very hard to get a place. In February the teachers communicated me that I could go there.

During a year we have done a lot of activities. The most amazing was the cook program. I worked with my friend, Sergi, and we cooked a cheese cake, it was delicious. We spent a funny time and learnt how cook a cheese cake. Another funny activity was the oral presentation about a village, Abel and I went to Cerdanyola and I spent a fantastic Sunday there.

The class activities, now I don’t remember any, because we did the amazing activities into first or second term, and sometimes my memory fails.

The oral activity we did the text with a little time, and the grammar was not perfect. And in general, in the oral presentation we improvised some paragraphs.
First, I think that the blog was a joke, but now that it’s full, I’m proud that my hard work that I have realized during the year. The blog grammar isn’t very rich, but also it has not poor grammar. It is a medium level.
This year, is the year that my English has improved so much, because I went to an English academy and with the Comenius, I worked hard and my English is better now.

Ramon.