dissabte, 6 de març del 2010

What Will be my life like in 20 yeras?

In twenty years I will be 34 years. I will improve my character. I will be more kind, more nice, more intelligent and taller. I will want to operate my eyes in order not to wear glasses. All my body will grow.

I expect that I will have a family, I want have four sons, two boys and two girls. I will study the doctor or lawyer career. Now, still, I don't know what will be my job like. I will not want to get married. My girlfriend will be very pretty, and my sons very intelligent. I will live in a very big house, the house will be in St.Julià de Cerdanyola.

I will work as lawyer or doctor, and I will have my company. I will be autonoms. My girlfriend also will haver her company, and we will have a lot of money.

My lifestyle will be healthy and happy. My hobbies will be drawing pictures, playing with Ps, playing with my sons, my job and repairy a computers.