dimarts, 13 d’octubre del 2009

Composition




Hello! my name is Ramon Balderich Guirado, I'm 13 years old in 3 months I will be 14. I live in a small city in Catalonia, Berga. It is 700 meters of height. I'm short to by my age. I'm sometimes overbearing, but usually I'm agreeable and graceful.

Like all the teenagers I go every day to the school (from Monday until Friday). I wake at 7:15, I have breakfast, have a shower and I go to school, then in the evening I go away to the school again. When I return I do my homework and sometimes I go cycle or I meet with my friends.
In the weekend I go with my father in Sant Julià de Cerdanyola, it is a little town, In Cerdanyola I spent the weekend.

I like playing basketball, but I sometimes play football. In general I like all the sports.
What I like is to play the PLAYSTATION 3 (it is a console). I hate people that always want to have a reason.



Ramo_on